I apologise for my absence yesterday. I was at Ray’s funeral.
Thursday’s topic was my dream house…which is really hard to depict.
But something similar to this:
It even has a green front door!!
Or one like this:
Criteria for my dream house:
- old – Georgian or Victorian
- double fronted – central doorway with symmetry of windows
- central staircase with big hallway (big enough for a Christmas tree!) and big landing
- lots of bedrooms – at least four. Need somewhere for all my future kiddies and foster kiddies to sleep
- at least two bathrooms
- big garden, with space for a trampoline and vegetable plot and shed
- front garden if possible
I don’t want much, really!